Apart for a name change, the service will remain unchanged. The clients can continue to rely on the service they are accustomed to at Pritle. Pritle clients can even this year start with BinckBank services as Execution Only and Binck Saving.
Articles in this section
- Will the transition to BinckBank results in higher service costs of Pritle?
- What will change for me as a client when it comes to the service?
- Will there be a combined login for Pritle and BinckBank?
- Can I close the account as a result of the acquisition?
- What is the advantage for me as a Pritle customers?
- What happens to the investments?
- What are Pritle’s customer service possibilities to ask questions about the acquisition?
- Will Pritle still offer the same services?
- Will Pritle’s online wealth management change? If yes, what will change?
- Is it still possible for me as a customer to retrieve the account money at any time?