Pritle clients will for now still be serviced on the Pritle website. This year Pritle will be integrated into the BinckBank website, where the client can with the use of one website, manage his investments at BinckBank. Clients will be informed in a timely manner.
Articles in this section
- Will the transition to BinckBank results in higher service costs of Pritle?
- What will change for me as a client when it comes to the service?
- Will there be a combined login for Pritle and BinckBank?
- Can I close the account as a result of the acquisition?
- What is the advantage for me as a Pritle customers?
- What happens to the investments?
- What are Pritle’s customer service possibilities to ask questions about the acquisition?
- Will Pritle still offer the same services?
- Will Pritle’s online wealth management change? If yes, what will change?
- Is it still possible for me as a customer to retrieve the account money at any time?