The costs of the service will remain the same. Pritle charges 0.5% per year including VAT on the total invested amount. Over the amount exceeding € 250,000 Pritle charges no fees. In July 2016 Pritle concluded to be the lowest cost wealth manager of the Netherlands (Consumentenbond Geldgids).
Articles in this section
- What does this acquisition mean for BinckBank and Pritle?
- Will the transition to BinckBank results in higher service costs of Pritle?
- What will change for me as a client when it comes to the service?
- Will there be a combined login for Pritle and BinckBank?
- Can I close the account as a result of the acquisition?
- What is the advantage for me as a Pritle customers?
- What happens to the investments?
- What are Pritle’s customer service possibilities to ask questions about the acquisition?
- Will Pritle still offer the same services?
- Will Pritle’s online wealth management change? If yes, what will change?