Yes, the client can close the account at any time, free of charge, this will remain the same after the transition to BinckBank.
Articles in this section
- Will the transition to BinckBank results in higher service costs of Pritle?
- What will change for me as a client when it comes to the service?
- Will there be a combined login for Pritle and BinckBank?
- Can I close the account as a result of the acquisition?
- What is the advantage for me as a Pritle customers?
- What happens to the investments?
- What are Pritle’s customer service possibilities to ask questions about the acquisition?
- Will Pritle still offer the same services?
- Will Pritle’s online wealth management change? If yes, what will change?
- Is it still possible for me as a customer to retrieve the account money at any time?