Binck Forward prefers a portfolio of mutual funds over a portfolio of individual securities, such as stocks. You can easily reach an optimal diversification of risk as the fund invests in a wide range of securities. Due to the efficiency of funds, we are able to benefit from investment opportunities in the major asset classes.
Articles in this section
- What does investing in funds mean?
- What are the advantages of investing in funds?
- Why should I invest with Binck Forward?
- I've never invested, can I still use Binck Forward?
- Are my savings better off with a bank?
- What makes Binck Forward different from other wealth managers?
- How does Binck Forward select its funds?
- What is the minimum required investment at Binck Forward?
- How is my profile built up?
- What possibilities does Binck Forward offer regarding pension?