With the current low interest rates and after corrections for inflation, savings generate a negative net return in saving accounts. With Binck Forward you set a financial goal. Whether it is a supplement to your retirement, studies of your children, or a world trip, you can easily set multiple goals and visualise them together with a photo. With Binck Forward you take an investment risk in turn for the potential to get more out of your money, especially in the long term. Your assets are safely secured and stowed in the independent Foundation Binck.
Articles in this section
- What does investing in funds mean?
- What are the advantages of investing in funds?
- Why should I invest with Binck Forward?
- I've never invested, can I still use Binck Forward?
- Are my savings better off with a bank?
- What makes Binck Forward different from other wealth managers?
- How does Binck Forward select its funds?
- What is the minimum required investment at Binck Forward?
- How is my profile built up?
- What possibilities does Binck Forward offer regarding pension?