Traditional investment service providers often pretend to know how the market will develop. We argue that this culture to predict the market ultimately works against the investor. We believe in a optimal dispersion and a gradual reduction of your risk which allows us to sell during different economic cycles and buy when levels are low. This enables us to maximize the predictability of your long term returns, without giving any guarantees. Binck Forward is a smart and simple to use alternative to your bank or wealth manager.
Articles in this section
- What does investing in funds mean?
- What are the advantages of investing in funds?
- Why should I invest with Binck Forward?
- I've never invested, can I still use Binck Forward?
- Are my savings better off with a bank?
- What makes Binck Forward different from other wealth managers?
- How does Binck Forward select its funds?
- What is the minimum required investment at Binck Forward?
- How is my profile built up?
- What possibilities does Binck Forward offer regarding pension?