With the sale of your investments you need to take into account between 5 and 10 working days before the money is transferred into your bank account. This is caused by the time it takes to liquidate the assets and to transfer the money to either your contra bank account or into money market funds.
Articles in this section
- What are index trackers?
- What can I use my Binck Forward account for?
- Can I transfer my existing securities to my Binck Forward account?
- Can I transfer my portfolio to another institution?
- How do I transfer money from my Binck Forward account to my default contra account?
- Can I transfer my money to any bank account?
- How can I add a second contra account?
- How long does it take before money is transferred from Binck Forward to my bank account?