Binck Forward applies a comprehensive analysis to mutual funds before they are selected for asset management. We look at how the company holding the fund has implemented management and operational procedures, their financial position, the Board, the Compliance guidelines, risk management and many other important indicators. When the company is approved we do an in-depth analysis of the funds which includes; costs, risks, how the composition of the portfolio is realized, the return relative to the index and possible counterparty risks. After approval by the Service Approval Committee, the fund may be included in portfolios by the Investment Engineering team.
Articles in this section
- What does investing in funds mean?
- What are the advantages of investing in funds?
- Why should I invest with Binck Forward?
- I've never invested, can I still use Binck Forward?
- Are my savings better off with a bank?
- What makes Binck Forward different from other wealth managers?
- How does Binck Forward select its funds?
- What is the minimum required investment at Binck Forward?
- How is my profile built up?
- What possibilities does Binck Forward offer regarding pension?