When opening an account with Binck Forward you can specify that you are investing for your pension. Binck Forward gradually reduces your investment risk as you come closer to your retirement. This increases the likelihood of achieving your target pension amount.
Articles in this section
- What does investing in funds mean?
- What are the advantages of investing in funds?
- Why should I invest with Binck Forward?
- I've never invested, can I still use Binck Forward?
- Are my savings better off with a bank?
- What makes Binck Forward different from other wealth managers?
- How does Binck Forward select its funds?
- What is the minimum required investment at Binck Forward?
- How is my profile built up?
- What possibilities does Binck Forward offer regarding pension?