Once you have transferred your investment the amount is automatically invested in the best possible way that fits with your client profile and corresponding risk tolerance. We will assist you in determining your risk tolerance by asking a series of questions when creating your account.
Articles in this section
- What does investing in funds mean?
- What are the advantages of investing in funds?
- Why should I invest with Binck Forward?
- I've never invested, can I still use Binck Forward?
- Are my savings better off with a bank?
- What makes Binck Forward different from other wealth managers?
- How does Binck Forward select its funds?
- What is the minimum required investment at Binck Forward?
- How is my profile built up?
- What possibilities does Binck Forward offer regarding pension?