Yes, an account may be closed at any time by sending us an e-mail. When you decide to close your account, we always ask for a signed copy of an identification document. It is also possible to withdraw cash without having to close your account.
Articles in this section
- How can I open a Binck Forward account?
- How do I deposit money into my Binck Forward account?
- Can I retrieve my money at any time?
- Can I close my account?
- How do I change my bank account number?
- Can a minor create a Binck Forward account?
- Can a company also be registered as client?
- I forgot my password.
- How do I change my email address?
- I lost my six-digit security code.