Yes, as a minor it is possible to open an account with Binck Forward. However, a parent or other adult legal representative should be registered as the account representative. In addition, the legal representative must be identified by means of an identification deposit. Also a copy of the passport or an excerpt of the local civil register of the minor must be provided.
Articles in this section
- How can I open a Binck Forward account?
- How do I deposit money into my Binck Forward account?
- Can I retrieve my money at any time?
- Can I close my account?
- How do I change my bank account number?
- Can a minor create a Binck Forward account?
- Can a company also be registered as client?
- I forgot my password.
- How do I change my email address?
- I lost my six-digit security code.