Index Trackers, or Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs) follow as closely as possible (one on one) the price performance of an index, including dividends if appliccable.
Articles in this section
- What are index trackers?
- What can I use my Binck Forward account for?
- Can I transfer my existing securities to my Binck Forward account?
- Can I transfer my portfolio to another institution?
- How do I transfer money from my Binck Forward account to my default contra account?
- Can I transfer my money to any bank account?
- How can I add a second contra account?
- How long does it take before money is transferred from Binck Forward to my bank account?