Unfortunately this is not possible. These processes are very labor intensive and time consuming. During this period the client can not respond to market developments. For that reason, we decided not to allow securities to be transferred to Binck Forward. You can make daily money transfers to and from your Binck Forward account.
Articles in this section
- What are index trackers?
- What can I use my Binck Forward account for?
- Can I transfer my existing securities to my Binck Forward account?
- Can I transfer my portfolio to another institution?
- How do I transfer money from my Binck Forward account to my default contra account?
- Can I transfer my money to any bank account?
- How can I add a second contra account?
- How long does it take before money is transferred from Binck Forward to my bank account?